Full service options - interiors, remodeling or new home construction - or both:
Congratulations! You've decided to take the first step towards creating a new home, personally designed to meet your needs. From the youngest member of the household, to the active adult who wants more time to play, our works spans not only across generations, but design styles, as well. You won't have to lift a finger because our team does it all for you. Of course, you'll be an important, collaborative member and will be relied upon for key decisions and preferences.
Our Master Plan, a unique part of our full-service method, delivers beautiful and functional spaces. This design process can include interior design, remodeling or construction selections, or a combination of both.
Interior Design - By The Room or Whole House - An Overview:
PHASE ONE - The Initial Meeting - The Starting Point:
- Design details are gathered. Client needs & preferences, photos, measurements and lists are collected to create an imaginative, yet functional design Master Plan.
PHASE TWO - Developing The Master Plan:
- The design concept is developed. We’ll have a review of plans, functional requirements, aesthetic desires, a preliminary selection of goods and services, along with a projection of the project budget – based on the total project scope.
- Design concept overview and drawings occur. Scaled plans and sketches reveal the beginning of your dream space.
PHASE THREE – Project Activities & Management:
- Materials are sourced, selected and specified. Rugs/flooring, furnishings, window treatments, hard surface designs, accents and key design elements are determined. Custom and to-the-trade options will be presented along with quality-selected outside vendor sources.
- Materials undergo purchasing management checklists. We make sure each product detail is reviewed for accuracy, quality, and timely delivery prior to ordering.
- Careful service and vendor selections, plus project management provide for quality finishes. We bring our hand-selected team of skilled artisans to your project with a coordinated plan to keep the project humming along smoothly.
PHASE FOUR – Project Installation:
- Project implementation and installation coordination bring the project to completion. All of the major materials purchases are delivered and put into place, as per your individualized plan.
- We deliver a worthwhile, photo finish. The final reveal would be ready for our professional photographer to capture the essence of a beautifully designed and styled home . . . down to the final floral arrangement and a tweak of the lampshades.
Remodeling & New Home Construction Services - How We Can Help:
- Stunning permanent home selections: We work with some of the best vendors in our area to source tiles, cabinets, fixtures, moldings and all of the pertinent details to provide the ultimate combination of performance and beauty. Exterior and interior solutions are included.
- Fabulous function while honoring your aesthetic desires: We’ll review everything from how you turn on the lights to helping you pave the way for accommodating future needs. It's all about smart-planning for the duration of your residence and perhaps, lifespan!
- Liaison services with architects*, builder/contractors*: We’ll collaborate on space allocations and custom designs in order to bring you the ultimate living experience.
- Client advocacy: We’ll be the support team member who helps to walk you through the entire process. We’ll help you to handle “Mr. Murphy” when he decides to be the uninvited guest!
Planning For Our Services: After a phone interview, followed by a completion of my client questionnaire, a scheduled two-hour on-site consultation, (The Starting Point), will allow for a thorough review of your project. This will provide the starting point to share preliminary design ideas and to gather key project data. Upon determining the preliminary project scope and budget, a Letter of Agreement will be signed, project fees will be submitted and off we'll go!
Fee Details: An initial consultation fee will be due at the first meeting, which will be applied towards the total design fee. Afterwards, a personalized quote will be provided, based upon a review of your project's scope. This may be in the form of a flat fee or a combination of a flat fee plus hourly rate.